Transfers are tomorrow, I'm going to a new area with a new companion, I think it's close by but I don't remember the name of the area or my new companion.
(Volcanos) June 8, 2023 So we just got transfer news. I'll be staying here for a 3rd transfer, but my companion is leaving me again. This time, I'll be receiving a greeny to finish his missionary training, meaning it's time to whip out my drill sergeant face and whip him into shape. Having fun in the process of course. On another note, we got a little sick again. But, now we know for sure what causes it. It's every single time that we eat at a certain investigator's house. Every single time we eat there, we get sick. So now we know. Really not much else other than that. Spiritual Thought: I know I've been lacking in these emails lately. This transfer has been a very special one. My favorite so far. But not without its difficulties, to be sure. I've learned more than anything about weaknesses, and how through Christ, these weaknesses can be made into strengths. I'm a very weak person. I struggle most days just to get out of bed, and I lay restless in ...
January 4, 2023 I'm going to keep this one pretty short, but it's been a good week. My companion and I have been working on obedience and responsibility as of recent, and we've seen huge blessings as a result. We've been guided much more by the spirit. Even though the two of us can't possibly keep up with opening an area with two wards, we've been reminded that we have Jesus on our team, which means we automatically win . With His help we've been able to meet with investigators, support both active and inactive members, as well as find new people, all on a daily basis. All this while having a bad ankle, large travel distances, hills, two wards, no prior knowledge of the area, Christmas and New Years (which is when everyone leaves to visit family), and more. Once you realize Christ is more powerful than your challenges, you start to trust Him a lot more. And only after the trial of your faith, do you see the miracles. Speaking of miracles, I've been gett...
So I missed last week's email because we didn't have a P-day. And even today, I barely had enough time, but this is week 4, MTC training. It's so crazy to believe that its almost been a month already. I've been having a blast these past two weeks here at the Mexico City CCM. I already feel like a completely different person and my Spanish has improved tremendously. Simulta neously, my English has gotten a little worse, but I guess I won't need it too much these next 23 months. I love my companion and I love my district. Both have helped me to learn and grow so much. I had the most spiritual fast Sunday last week and the day after, the elders in my district were able to give each other and the sisters blessings. I was able to give my first two blessings this week and I'm so glad it was with these people whom I've grown to love. Still super busy all day every day, but it's all good and enjoyable, as well as spiritually enlightening. I've seen mi...
Comments
Post a Comment