Week 81 and 82

 

December 6, 2023

Alright folks. I've got a little time (believe it or not) to write some stuff down for this week. So I'm a zone leader and mission medic in training now. I'm completely busy from about 6am to midnight everyday. We're constantly reviewing reports on sick missionaries and setting up medical appointments as well as trying to learn how to lead a zone and get to know everyone in the area. These past 2 days have felt like a whole week by itself. But honestly, I couldn't be any happier. I like keeping busy and feeling like what I do is important. It's also nice to know the Lord trusts you enough to give you responsibilities. Helps me know I'm doing something right. Amazing learning experience too.


I'm really missing my last district, zone even. It's been a very blessed past 6 months. Never because it's easy, but because every effort means something, and in the end, God magnifies our efforts and blesses us 10x over.

God is good.

It's been hard, but I'm more determined. I don't have a lot of time left and that stresses me out a little. I just want to make sure I do everything I can before I can't. I suppose that's how normal life is too.

If you want an extraordinary life, you have to do extraordinary things, which requires extraordinary effort.

I'm tired, but we're almost there, and I want to finish strong.

D&C 128:22

"Brethren, shall we not go on in so great a cause? Go forward and not backward. Courage, brethren; and on, on to the victory! Let your hearts rejoice, and be exceedingly glad. Let the earth break forth into singing. Let the dead speak forth anthems of eternal praise to the King Immanuel, who hath ordained, before the world was, that which would enable us to redeem them out of their prison; for the prisoners shall go free."

~Elder Owens









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 62

Week 36-38: Return of the Email