Week 85

 

December 27, 2023

Holiiis. This week did not feel like Christmas, to say the least. It was actually kind of hotter than usual haha.


Well, where do I start... Thursday night my companion started feeling really bad; we thought it might be Dengue Fever. Friday we had to tough it out for Zone Conference, though this time it was just mostly Christmas celebrations which was nice. But it was also a very busy day in terms of sick missionaries. Saturday we got together with the district to prepare for an activity that we did on Monday. Sunday I think we were in bed all day. But we watched a movie together as a mission and stayed up to watch the fireworks. Monday the rest of the district did a cool activity of giving out bread and pamphlets in the streets while I rested with my sicky. Later we went to the chapel and cooked hamburgers because Sunday was my comps birthday!! That was really nice. Tuesday we went to the doctor to get my comp some drugs to help him out. Then today we hung out with the zone, played Secret Santa, played some other sports and games, and now my comp and I are in the clinic for follow up again. On top of that we've got transfers next week and my comp leaves in 40ish days. It's been wild, and I don't think it's gonna slow down anytime soon. But we'll see.

4 months left

~Elder Owens













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 62

Week 36-38: Return of the Email